Incredible time at Lucca Comics 2017
(plus several big news!)
here so many things to say, so I will try to be brief to avoid mileage emails.
2-3 weeks ago we came back from Lucca Comics and Games 2017festival, as always the most stressful event for my press, five days of hell and hard work. But I really want make some thanks:
- first of all infinite thanks to all fans that assaulted Hollow Press stand, you all are always more, year by year, and thanks to you all, this year we have almost quadrupled the sales in this festival with just four meters of booth... I will never forget those first two hours at the stand... where I was steadly with my head down to write, sign, consign stuff etc, a sort of long trance, if I remember well 30-40 people in front of me for two hours with no stop...
I obviously thanks my two assistants, Antonio Lo Muzio and Paolo Vigneri, two true hollow spartans, one of this guy can hold a booth alone, can do anything, no enough words to thanks them. And I will never forget Paolo Vigneri sentence after a couple of days "I really think I have never worked so hard in my life".
Here the full team:
- ah special thanks go to Juan Scassa, the interpreter for Shintaro Kago, he made an incredible work letting the master to 100% enjoy the festival and the experience, no doubt about that just seeing how much they have related each other establishing a strong friendship.
- great thanks to all the artists guest at my stand, this year we got 7 guests, Shintaro Kago, Paolo Bacilieri, Paolo Massagli, Spugna, David Genchi, Danilo Manzi, LaurenceEngraver, they sketched a lot... and I'm so proud that the young italian artists are growing up a such friendship, I discovered with my pleasure they now call themself as "coinquilini del male".
just some curiosity:
- I'm so proud that Paolo Bacilieri won one of the most prestigious award in Europe, he won the Gran Guinigi as "best short story" with the book published with us, Palla!
I made it in live with him but I really want thanks again him for the wonderful words he spent for me on stage during the prizegiving.
- the italian artist Spugna put a sort of record in italian underground comics (I guess), with just this festival he sold out all boxes of The Rust Kingdom we brought there... we are speaking of an half satan, 333 copies! Sold out in the early morning of the fifth day of the festival... congratulation to our Spugna for his amazing comic book, for many critics book of the year yet!
Yeah, Spugna went slaved, see the picture
* we printed 1500 copies of this book and probably it will go sold out within a couple of months, so if you want the first edition, hurry up to order it!
- also we are superproud to have organized a live painting with Shintaro Kago during the festival, this was a particular event, because Kago made about 80% of painting and the rest (all the trashing details from the head) was made by the young italian hollow artists! So a painting at 10 hands!
Finally, they all signed the painting and it went to a charity auction after some hours to help the local pediatric hospital.
NOW SOME NEW ABOUT NEW STUFF ON THE STORE!
- we have on the store a new Paolo Massagli comic! A minicomic!
it is Chain and is printed in black and grey, don't miss it if you are a fan of his unmistakable style!
BUY IT NOW HERE!!!
- we have tons of news about Shintaro Kago, the series Day of the Flying Head go on with his second issue:
also we have made a special and limited box (very high quality printing) to collect all the four issues as soon as complete, the box is for sale with no books BUT with an original artwork completly at random of the series, it's launch price is only 70€ (price will rise up in time), we have prepared 64 boxes at the moment, 32 for the 32 pages of first issue and 32 for the 32 pages of second issue, we sold about 35 copies during the Lucca Comics festival, so are left very few copies available, hurry up to get your one!
Pease read carefully the desciption in the inserction,
YOU CAN BUY IT HERE!!!
* I swear that the artworks inside are completly random I just kept for me 1 page from first issue and 1 page from second issue (watch the picture).
Also we have printed a couple of huge limited and signed prints by Kago, one for eahc issue of the series, they are large, 35x50cm, printed in offset, and with a very low and collectible price, 19€ each, and 25€ the couple, yeah crazy price, hurry up to buy them, last copies will be heavly overcharged in price.
find them HERE!!!
Also we have some sketch study and sketch layout for very cheap prices, from 15€ to 65€, if you want start to collect original artworks but you cant effort expansive prices this is the right chance to get some HERE!!!
and have two new incredible artworks, ink and watercolor on thick paper, they both are huge, 35x50cm, giant size, are the same artworks of the posters (so, published artworks!). These are for true underground and prestigious walls, ready to be framed! I show them with some detail:
OK, end of newsletter, I promised to be shortest possible, and as always we have a long newsletter, sorry for that, these are just the main things, of course I forgot tons of important informations to write.
From now a bit of relax, see you soon souls, for next year with another dozen of killer/hollow books.
See you soon in December newletter with important news about U.D.W.F.G. vol.4 and Chaosholder series.
I will say bye you through this small treat that surprised me, the mother of one of hollow artists, "David Genchi" stitched for me the Hollow Press logo! It wasn't requested by me but a fantastic and unexpected surprise, of course an item I will preserve with jelousy, size is about a real head!
a new Hollow Press artist!!!
--- LaurenceEngraver ---
yeah my souls, I'm proud to announce that Hollow Press for the first time will publish an emergent artist. It wasn't a guts matter, but simply we just needed to find out a real talent! Indeed I was following him since more than one year, and I need to thanks my friend/author Ratigher that brought my eyes straight to him, he is Lorenzo Baroni, aka LaurenceEngraver.
What was really surprising about Lorenzo is the way he presented himself to me.
I cant hide that constantly we recive submission from authors, but they are always so vague!
With Lorenzo was different, he presented to me an huge and really detailed storyboard for SIX volumes of a dark weird fantasy serie, apparently mainstream, but really underground indeed, full of desgusting and weird stuff, but at the same time, something I couldnt see since a couple of decades, in Lorenzo arts there is always a lot of DRAMA... what a classic word, maybe! But so classic that right now it's extremly original and uncanny.
At that time suddenly I contacted him to publish his work, yeah I can do it, not the usual incomplete story, but something really concrete, there was a lot of emotion in that fucking saga, I could see that was really important for him to draw that saga. Furthermore, he has a great techinque yet, and it's pretty fast. So no doubt... BUT!
He was still a student (right now he is only 21 years old), so I was waiting, and a month ago I discover that his thesis and graduation was scheduled, so I went to give a look at his thesis work, and it was PERFECT to present himself to people, to Hollow Press followers... in that thesis we can perfectly understand his art's aim, and that fucking thesis looks like a birth, maybe the LaurenceEngraver artistic birth. So in waiting of the main serie that we will start to publish next year, called "ABERRATION", I have the pleasure to present you some preview of the book/thesis OLTREMONDO, that will be presented and signed this 28 of June in Rome. Precisly at the IED (Istituto Europeo di Design).
extracts from OLTREMONDO by LaurenceEngraver:
This newsletter is also important because I want notice you that Hollow Press will be present with multiple shapes at maybe the best underground festival here in Europe, the Crack! festival of Rome, this 23-24-25-26 of June. The whole Hollow Press catalogue will be available at the Justindiecomics stand.
And the artist Gabriel Delmas (Largemouths and Fobo) will be the GUEST STAR at the Crack main stand to sketch his books andhe will make a special live wall painting for the event! So if you can go in Rome don't forget to meet him!
Furthermre a great collector, friend of mine, Marco De Giuli has organized a special exhibition about Paolo Massagli art(Toxic Psycho Killer and "Hell" serie on U.D.W.F.G.)
here the manifest:
some other important news to show fast:
- right now we have a new distributor for the USA, SEITE books, if you have a shop there order Hollow Press books direct from him.
- same thing here in Italy, we have an official distributor here, maybe the biggest comic shop here in Italy, Alessandro distribuzioni,
- new french review for Toxic Psycho Killer HERE
- new italian review for The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder HERE
- a student has made an Hollow Press wikipedia page like test for the school! what a pleasure! Wikipedia PAGE.
- new italian review for Industrial Revolution and World War by Kago HERE
- new italian review for The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder HERE
- a preview of Xuwwuu, the new ALL PAINTED comic by Gabriel Delmas, it will be exhibited at BilBolBul festival in November like exclusive!
- new italian review for Largemouths by Gabriel Delmas HERE
- TRACT by Shintaro Kago preview by Fumettologica HERE
- new italian review for Crystal Bone Drive, the last comic work by Tetsunori Tawaraya! HERE
- new italian review for Largemouths by Gabriel Delmas HERE
- new english U.D.W.F.G. review HERE
- new really deep english review for The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder HERE
- Shintaro's Kago Industrial Revolution and World War comic is among the best three manga of the last year for the french Nostroblog, you can see that HERE
- and don't forget that there are only a few of Shintaro Kago artworks still available, so hurry up!!! You can buy one of them right at this LINK.
and next some sample of pages still available:
that's all at the moment,
thanks for the support,
Come to the Shintaro Kago exhibition!!!
Hey souls, finally I have organized a great exhbition of Shintaro Kago.
All that thanks at the collaboration with Peter (the owner of the best comic shop in Canada - the Beguiling) and Chris (the director of the TCAF - Toronto Comic Arts Festival)
It will take place at Narwhal contemporary gallery in Toronto during the TCAF. I'm sure it will be really tricky for you european customers to visit us. Anyway i really suggest at my american customers to join!
It's a great exhibition with all artworks shown and for sale from the last Kago's novel, TRACT.
It will be an exclusive for the festival, and only in the begining of June available in Hollow Press store.
We are speaking about 57 original artworks! All watercolor!!!
anyway I will attach the exhibition promotional poster:
anyway, here all the links:
Announcement of the event
Facebook official event page
Announcement of the book TRACT
If you are a collector, you can ask at: firstname.lastname@example.org
the pdf with all original artworks available with prices.
Prices are all in cad$, about 1,30 US$ and about 1,40 €
so the change at the moment is really really good!
Obviously, at the TCAF will be many events and interviews about Kago, and the Hollow Press will be present at the festival with his own STAND with all the stuff and a bunch of original artworks by other artists, so if you are there don't miss to visit us!
and now, I will show you some pix of the last printed Hollow Press books.
Crystal Bone Drive by Tetsunori Tawaraya:
thanks to all customers that are spending kind words for this editions! silver ink on prestigious plike black paper! we were sure you would have appreciated that!
If you miss it you can order the book HERE!!!
and you can buy one of the few original artworks selected and left HERE!!!
(these will be the only one for sale of this book, so hutty up!)
* video preview HERE!!!
Fobo by Gabriel Delmas
it was a black and white book, but we prefered to print it in full color to get weird effects, like the black that is a dark purple and like the extra contents included in an acid orange background. Really cool effects!
If you miss it buy your copy HERE!!!
and obviously are available some of the original artworks of the book, buy them HERE!!!
* video preview HERE!!!
some of the last REVIEWS of Hollow Press books:
- U.D.W.F.G. - comicstavern (english)
- The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder - 1st seal - justindiecomics (english)
- The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder - 1st seal - duluth(italian)
- Largemouths - fumettologica (italian)
- The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder - 1st seal - famousmonsters (english)
if you need to read some review to understand the quality of our last products read them!
Also in the store, from now, each book description include the reviews list!
I finish showing you an amazing mural by Tetsunori Tawaraya, made in Japan, about the last comic we published Crystal Bone Drive. Amazing???
more soon my sould! Stay tuned!
Preorder almost over!
Yeah my souls, preorder will go on only for another couple of days, this saturday and this sunday. After all will be over! So hurry up to get the books with 15% off and the original artworks discounted.
You can buy them in the following links:
FOBO (new Gabriel Delmas comic + original artworks) HERE
CRYSTAL BONE DRIVE (new Tetsunori Tawaraya comic + original artworks) HERE
* all the ordered copies will be shipped after 15 of April, really soon! Books are already in printing!
* here some of the amazing sold pages from these books:
I talked about the new book with Shintaro Kago, TRACT
It will debut in TCAF of TORONTO (CANADA) with our stand, conference and exhibition there.
here the cover and some of the amazing internal pages
finally, here I will show you the first bunch of reviews for "The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder" - 1st seal by ARALLU
we are really glad that critics are enjoying our new main serie,
we have 3 ITALIAN review:
- Lo spazio bianco REVIEW
- 4C Comic REVIEW
- Justindiecomics REVIEW
and one in ENGLISH (USA):
- Famousmonster REVIEW
that's all at the moment!
more soon with many other news!
So many news!!!
several topics to show, I start with the preorders for the new two Hollow Press books:
(preorder is 15% off and books will be shipped in 15 of April)
Go on the Hollow Press walk with Gabriel Delmas! We are proud to publish his new comic book FOBO, inedited work, textless comic, get an indea watching some pictures HERE
This time, also available the original comic pages from the book, all with a preorder discount of 25% off!
Buy them now HERE
and we have an incredibly original new comic book by Tetsunori Tawaraya, all made with the scratchboard technique on black paper, and to stand out that, we will print the book with asilver ink on the prestigious PLIKE black paper. All the detail HERE
and just a bunch of artworks for sale, maybe the only ones ever. Don't miss them!
Buy them now with 15% off! HERE
We are working with the great Shintaro Kago on a new exclusive Hollow Press book!
it is TRACT, a comic book of 64 pages, all in full-WATERCOLOR!!! Never seen!
I'm proud to announce that me and Christopher Butcher (theTCAF director) are organizing a big exhibition in Canada at the Toronto Comic Art Festival in May, we will exhibit all the amazing artworks of the book! if you come from Canada or USA cant miss it!
Hollow Press will be there even with his stand! See you there souls!
I want to thank all people that are supporting us with the new Hollow Press serie by Arallu:
The Dim Reverberation of the Chaosholder
I was surprised of how much it is appreciated by american customers, those guys have really good indie tastes!
if you have missed the video TEASER and video PREVIEW click on the links to watch!
and buy it HERE!
I want notice you about the last REVIEW and INTERVIEW about Paolo Massagli's Toxic Psycho Killer
and this amazing REVIEW from the USA
by the way, you can meet Paolo Massagli for chating and sketching at Varchi Comics,
a festival where we will take part in 19 and 20 of March.
If you haven't bought yet, the Gabriel Delmas huge masterpiece Largemouths, try to watch this amazing VIDEO REVIEW
and a really deeply interesting italian REVIEW
Buy it on the store, HERE!
so, finally, talking about U.D.W.F.G. !!!
we have got just a little stop because Mat Brinkman is working with no stop at the expansion for his incredible board gameCAVE EVIL (i really suggest you to buy it). The Hollow Crew will come back to draw on U.D.W.F.G. serie for this summer, and probably the fourth issue will be published in the end of September.
I'm sure that you kindly understand us for our delay, but as you know I will never publish an issue without one of the Crew members.
So please, just a little bit of patience, and... if you don't own yet these amazing blackned serie you should really order it, you can do it right at Hollow Press STORE
It's all my souls, SUPPORT US and all our undergroundy efforts!
(valid from 13 to 31 of December) 33% OFF!!!
Hello souls, during November and December we have worked hard to organize all the books for 2016, now we are ready, we have scheduled about 8-10 books for 2016, so, stay tuned!
Anyway, I'm proud to announce the Largemouths Hard Cover limited edition, it's an huge book of about 2 kg of weight! with a thicker raw paper (100g) and numbered in first inside page. It is limited at only 17 copies, so hurry up!
Considering that I love you'l, I'm purposing it also in a 'Mas gift way, we offer
the Largemouths HC + the Largemouths Giglée print
with 33% off, 100€ instead of 148€ !!!
BUY IT NOW HERE!
in the link there are all the details.
and I share with you some pix of the enourmous book:
and next, some picture to compare it with the tradepaperback edition:
Also we have an amazing review from the great Debbie Levin, you can read it on the post blog:
Shortly many other people will say us that Gabriel Delmas' Largemouths is a masterpiece, you know I never use this "word", but I really think this fucking book can fit well it!
In fact, we are yet working on a schedule for the future to publish further Gabriel Delmas' comics.
I remember you that Toxic Psycho Killer by Paolo Massagli is available in the store, I show you some review:
- REVIEW 1
- REVIEW 2
BUY IT NOW HERE!
Thanks to everyone to have been at Paolo Massagli presentation at Mondi Paralleli:
We have an agreement with mister Shintaro Kago for a new eclusive comic book, it is TRACT, as promised the comic book inspired by the portfolio artworks with the same name. It will be a 64 pages comic book all in full-color! WATERCOLOR!!! never seen from Kago!
The releasing date is about April-May 2016. Stay tuned!
In the while you can buy one of the last original artwork here:
or the LAST copy of the portfolio here:
if no one will buy it within a couple of weeks I will put it in my private collection!
Last thing, we are working on a new dark weird fantasy serie, it tastes really indie and is an epic serie of an author that prefers to be anonymous, "ARALLU". It will be a serie of 8 issues total, one each 6 months.
In next newsletter we will speak about deeply.
The release date is for the end of December, or considering the holydays maybe it will be ready withing the first two weeks of January.
this is the logo of the serie:
(it will be also a sticker to advertise)
and here a small detail of the comic:
is everything for now, more soon my souls!
Amazing review from one of the biggest Gabriel Delmas' fan!
The thrill of having this book in my possession, I wonder if I can even communicate it.
Sharing the work of other artists is always a pleasure, and I do it often and I do it happily. But I have so far not shared anything by an artist whose work is so full of all the things I want to do, everything in the world that moves and obsesses me, images that make me laugh with their subversive humor and images which move me to tears and even rage…. because they pierce the veil through which I see and feel things, and they pierce it in a way I know I have not felt before.
That artist is Gabriel Delmas. The book is Largemouths (reissue of Grandgousiers).
Everything I want to do in art can be found in this book. I could give you a lot of words about this book, I could describe the plot, I could tell you about the sheer technical brilliance of his drawings, or the way he is able to tell an epic story entirely through images, without ever having to use a word, I could tell you that it’s on a par with the greatest silent films, which could communicate a world entirely through expression and feeling and movement, and how you could enjoy it for the many sly references to myth and literature and poetry and art. I could do all of this because all of this is true. The book works on all these levels. But it’s not going to capture what Gabriel Delmas has done. Not fully.
What makes this book soar is the vision behind it. The sheer anarchic, subversive, defiantly original vision, a vision that runs the spectrum from comedy to tragedy. A vision that is very personal and yet universal.
To me, it is not enough to draw brilliantly, though that is a wonderful thing. And it is not enough to tell a good story either, though it’s very pleasurable to read one. There has to be more, it has to reverberate, I have to feel like I’ve been taken to a place I’ve never seen or felt. But yet that place is very familiar to me, even in all its strangeness. I have to feel, on top of all of that, that something profound has changed. That I am not just seeing a different side or picture, a little slice of weirdness, but in fact, my own vision has changed. The way everything looks to me has changed. The world appears different. To me.
I feel these things are powerfully captured in this book. And it wasn’t overnight that it happened, it was a more subtle thing. I fell in love with the drawings first, because they are superb. In fact, I wanted the book because of the art. But something else happened when it came into my possession. And this thing, I have spent countless hours going through the book to figure out this thing….but it is impervious to analysis. I cannot separate it out, I cannot pinpoint a drawing or a place in the book because it is seamlessly woven together, and the power is in the whole.
There must be something universal in it, that holds the key of all the mysteries that enchant and haunt and inspire and even terrify me. Or else I am insane. I wonder if other people who look at it will feel all these things.
But if you want to find out, the book, if you choose to look closer, is here:
And some artwork you can see here:
by Debbie Levin
U.D.W.F.G. vol.3 is finally OUT!!!
sorry for the delay, some of the artists got insurmountable commitments,
but, anyway now U.D.W.F.G. vol.3 is out, you can order it and original artworks here:
and the new t-shirt, this time by Tetsunori Tawaraya here:
now is possible to order from the store and pay with credit card through 2checkout secure system, we need only of a couple of days to configure it.
news about upcoming publishings:
- there will be an underground hidden masterpiece "LARGEMOUTHS" by the great artist Gabriel Delmas, out in early September (also available a very small bunch of original artworks and a limited print).
A 700 pages book, a dark weird fantasy tale inspired at "Saturn eats son" by Goya.
Here the raw cover:
- we are also working again with Shintaro Kago for a limited portfolio, a teaser of a longer book that Hollow Press will publish in 2016
*the "U.D.W.F.G. presents: Shintaro Kago - Industrial Revolution and World War" is almost sold out, about 10 copies left after last distribution in Japan, grab your copy (first edition) here:
we will reprint it in September, but it will be a digital high quality print (not offset) and maybe it will suffer an overcharge on the price. (reprint will be limited at 150-250 copies more less)
- also working on the first Paolo Massagli aka Scar the Weaver solo book, it's amazing! Here the FULL cover:
TOXIC PSYCHO KILLER
some other sporadic news:
- acquired a new store in Taiwan!
- acquired a great store in Japan
- I want remember you that all original artworks by Paolo Massagli and Tetsunori Tawaraya are sold out, so buy the new ones soon! (from volume3), also Shintaro Kago's artwork were sold out in only a month more less, soon new artworks available, stay tuned!
- here a new superreview of Tetsupendium Tawarapedia:
- from our distro in Portugal:
- an interesting and generic italian review:
Also, really cool news, Hollow Press is really glad for the results got selling original artworks, so I want improve it involving my customers in a new incredible project (only the subscribed at newsletter can see them). By now start the "SPREAD COLLECTORS" project, a serie of events during the year, rather rare, where we will arrange special promotions to get FREE original artworks. The first one is in collaboration with Miguel Angel Martin, and limited at only 3 lots! So keep always an eye on Hollow Press and hurry up to grab one of the lots! (istructions in the item description)
Hope you enjoy the initiative, and the lucky ones would make Hollow Press really happy, sharing the won artworks on social or blogs.
here the link: GOOD LUCK!
below the showcase...
U.D.W.F.G. vol.3 preview!
(out in the middle of June!!!)
Mat Brinkman aka Fork Imp & Friend
Miguel Angel Martin aka DezXplorer
Tetsunori Tawaraya aka Mr. Rotten Donuts
Ratigher aka Lowest Note Keeper
Paolo Massagli aka Scar The Weaver
Some other news:
- all Shintaro Kago's artworks are officially sold out (sold 27 pages of 27)
thanks to all the customers!
- this is a long interview I made for Fumettologica about a month ago (italian version)
and here now, the ENGLISH version:
- a recent cool generic review about the last Hollow Press' publishings!
- new US store acquired, the great http://floatingworldcomics.com/
- and acquired a distro for Portugal http://www.chilicomcarne.com/
- new ITALIAN review for U.D.W.F.G. presents: Shintaro Kago - Industrial Revolution and World War
- new ENGLISH reviews for Tetsupendium Tawarapedia
- new ITALIAN review for U.D.W.F.G. presents: Shintaro Kago - Industrial Revolution and World War
- and finally a cool review about U.D.W.F.G. vol.2 from BASTONATE
I want notice you that are left only 150 copies + some copy for advertising (not numbered)
of U.D.W.F.G. vol.1, it will be available for distribution for the last bunch of copies, and 50 of them
will be not for sale, reserved for Hollow Press archive. So hurry up!
also only 100 copies left of U.D.W.F.G. presents: Shintaro Kago. Only 50 of them will be available
for sale, the other 50 copies will be reserved for next Lucca Comics and Games festival in the end of October.
Important update about the shipping policy:
the cheap ordinary mail is a good choice to save some money, but you HAVE to know that it is an ordinary mail (not trackable). I have studyed the results of the last hundreads of shippings done and this is the report: it usually take 5-10 days to deliver in Europe, 15-20 days to deliver in USA-CANADA, 20-30 days to deliver in all other countries like Australia, Sud America, Japan, China etc. (yeah! Hollow Press got several orders from China customers too!)
Considering an average of 100 shippings through cheap and ordinary way, 90 respect the time of delivery, 9 got a delay of 10-15 days, and 1 go lost. So it is a good way to order, but if you live in a particular place, or you are an anxious person, please choose the option that I have just set, the registered mail option (obveously more expansive), here the brackets:
International Registered Shipping 0-0.5 kg --- 0.00 kg - 0.50 kg = €10.00 EUR
International Registered Shipping 0.5-1 kg --- 0.50 kg - 1.00 kg = €14.00 EUR
International Registered Shipping 1-2 kg --- 1.00 kg - 2.00 kg = €18.00 EUR
more soon my souls! With the new U.D.W.F.G. volume shortly, and I want announce you that I'm yet working on about 4-5 new incredible books, most of them for September/October.
PS: keep in touch with the next newsletter, I will announce an incredible offer in the "state lottery" style to let you grab free original artworks!
(reserved only for subscribed souls)
sorry if I haven't kept in touch with you'l for a while, I was working to devolope the selfpublishing Hollow Press in a professional factory. All is ready now, and I have the pleasure to present the new factory with the release of two new books, out in early March, available in preorder untill 11 of March with 15% off, don't miss it! Shipped in 31 of March, furthermore we have in the store, ALL Shintaro Kago's artworks for sale at 25% off, only for two weeks!
here some pix of the upcoming new release:
(best of Tetsunori Tawaraya 2002-2012)
U.D.W.F.G. presents: Shintaro Kago - Industrial Revolution and World War
and you can buy original Shintaro Kago's artworks here:
preorder 25% OFF
pix to show you how much the artworks are amazing!
U.D.W.F.G. vol.3 out in late march, early April.
another important news, all these new stuff will be available as preview in Fumetto Festival 2015, in Luzern/Lucerna, Switzerland, the Hollow Press will be present there in the first weekend, 7 and 8 of March and with a special guest star for sketching! RATIGHER!!!
following the link of the Small Press Heaven of FUMETTO FESTIVAL
a new positive aspect to be a professional factory, now Hollow Press has got more interesting price for shippings, so, purchasing from the store by now, you'll pay with the cheaper shippings prices, incredible worldwide prices! Take a look!
International Standard Shipping 0-0.5 kg --- 0.00 kg - 0.50 kg = €5.50 EUR
International Standard Shipping 0.5-1 kg --- 0.50 kg - 1.00 kg = €7.50 EUR
International Standard Shipping 1-2 kg --- 1.00 kg - 2.00 kg = €12.00 EUR
some interesting news:
- Justindiecomics put UDWFG zine in Best Comics of 2014
- Ratigher new post! (about UDWFG vol.2)
- new italian excellent review by Obsidian Mirror!
- and I'm really happy to see how the Hollow Crew relationships become always stronger in time, spanish-japan meeting, Miguel Angel Martin drinking with Tetsunori Tawaraya in Tokyo!
more soon lost souls.